The following benefits can be expected from the implementation of the CCO® Solution Suite:
- Significant savings due to reduced Cash-in-Transit (CIT) costs and internal replenishment costs – in many cases effectively 15-25%.
- Reduced cash inventories, if the interest (opportunity) cost that you pay are significant. And reduced cash backflow resulting in lower counting and operational costs.
- Enabling the benefits of Cash Recycling, both optimizing Recycler ATMs and in-branch recycling, which is impossible to achieve with low-technology methods such as spreadsheets.
- Improved cash agent productivity from fully automated cash planning, ordering and monitoring procedures. Existing CCO® customers operate up to 2.500 ATMs with one cash agent in 2h per day.
- Increased ATM availabilities (overall ATM and/or cash denominations), resulting in higher customer satisfaction and reduced emergency cash transports.
In practice this means significant savings, and you can expect EUR 600-1.500 per ATM per year as witnessed by existing CCO clients. Additionally, centralizing your cash processing with CCO ensures effective central control and coordination between branches, the cash center, the central bank and the CITs.